What is You are the Zombie Mod
Feeling lamed walking around in human form? Bored to be Steve for too long? Why not become a zombie?
You are the Zombie Mod allows you to transform into a zombie and will have the features that zombies have, from behavior to the way you act… completely a zombie.
- You get burn when exposed to sunlight.
- You always have at least 2 armor point.
- Zombies and Skeletons no longer drop experience but will not attack you.
- You have Zombie skin and type (undead).
- Villagers move away of you but give 5 experience!
- When you kill a villager, you can infect it, making him become a Zombie Villager (like regular zombies)!
- You can eat rotten flesh safely.
- Zombies and Skeletons can always be stuffed.
- War between Zombies and Steves.
- You can find chest with diamonds inside in the nature, protected by a Ninja Steve.
- If you hold a rotten flesh, Zombies follow you.
- Sleep at day! Wake up at night.
- In the Nether, you can encounter a group of Pyromancer Steves, protecting each one an ore block!
- You hold your arms like a real zombie.
- Killing a villager restore hunger!
- No longer bread or red apples are available in the bonus chest, instead, rotten flesh!
- Giving bows to Zombies make them firing arrows like Skeletons!
The Farmer Steve, villager’s friend.
The Patroller Steve, villages guardian.
The Elite patroller Steve, elite villages guardian.
The Archer Steve, defending his territory with his bow.
The Elite archer Steve, real sniper with his bow.
The Ninja Steve, expert at sprinting and jumping.
The Summoner Steve, summoning Summoned Steves (logical !).
The Mini-boss Steves, they are two :
The Pyromancer Steve, Nether’s terror !
The Necromancer Steve, Ender’s horror !
The Doctor Steve, Steves’ personal healer (but he will not heal you…).
The Santa Steve, who can drop items among 100 possibilities !
The Miner Steve, blacksmith’s helper.
In dark caves, you can find the Mob Saloon.
You – the Zombie
You are the Zombie Mod Review:
You are the Zombie Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.