What is XP Teleporters Mod
You do want to teleport but also do not want to pay much for the process? XP Teleporters Mod is for you! XP Teleporters Mod allows you to teleport with the cost of your experience as fuel.
- By default, its 30 levels to travel between dimensions and 20 per 1000 blocks to travel in the same dimension
- Two teleporters has to be linked with XPT Link Card and it disappears after a successful link creation
- To teleport, simply step on the teleporter and press shift (sneak), and if you have enough levels and the link is stable, you will be teleported to other teleporter, even if its in unloaded area or another dimension
- Teleporters has a small cooldown, 3 seconds by default, to prevent from getting stuck on portals
- You can configure them to only drain xp when linking
- You can rename the teleporter in anvil or rightclick with Name Tag, to give the teleporter a name, that you will see above it, when it is active
- You can also disable crafting, set travel costs to 0 levels, and add expensive recipes with MineTweaker
- Config file is located in config/LatMod/XPT.cfg
Teleporters in world:
Enjoy and have fun with XP Teleporters Mod. And do not forget to let us know what you think about the mod and what it should include in the next version.
XP Teleporters Mod Review:
XP Teleporters Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.