What is XDefense Mod
XDefense Mod adds to your game various defense oriented blocks. Currently, there are only the ones that explosive are implemented.
- Compact TNT: TNT redoubling technology has found a way to cheaply increase the output of TNT, at the cost of not having a built-in fuse. As a safety measure CTNT can only be activated by redstone. This process is performed by surrounding TNT by cobblestone and gunpowder and may be repeated up to three times.
- Pitfall TNT: By replacing additional gunpowder with glass bottles in redoubling process special VTNT can be made. Pitfall TNT removes a square of material on the layer it’s on as well as on the layer below it. When a pressure plate is placed on top it makes an excellent pit trap.
- Rainstorm: Carefully placed explosive charges launch primed TNT into the sky. This effect may be increased by redoubling.
- Vacuum TNT: By adding the increased vacuum of extra glass bottles to Pitfall TNT the next level of VTNT can be made. Vacuum TNT increases the depth of the pit created to dangerous levels.
- Alarm Block: Plays a loud sound when it gets a redstone signal.
- Quicksand: Entities instantly fall through this block. When in quicksand entities gain slowness.
- Reinforced armour
- Nuclear bombs
- Directional explosives
XDefense Mod Review:
XDefense Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download XDefense Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…