What is Wooden Buckets Mod
The main reason behind the appearance of Wooden Buckets Mod is the quick access to farming water in early game. As finding iron early game required either mining or exploring, both of which are normally completed after setting up food. This is why most players deal with this issue by farming near water source which is not a bad idea but can be a chore in some landscapes. In order to address this issue, Wooden Buckets Mod was brought to your Minecraft world for gathering different fluids types without the need for iron.
While in development support for different fluid types was added and extra features were implemented. This way the best experience could be provided to better support the needs of a large range of players. Molten damage was added to curb the early game advantage of gathering lava. As well leaking was implemented to better support hardcore questing packs early game requirements. Materially types were added to meet aesthetics player’s needs and to better integrate with the base game.
- 6 wooden buckets for each of the vanilla wood types
- Supports any fluid registered to Forge
- Custom textures for Tinkers Construct Fluids
- Custom textures for Buildcraft fluids
- Entities take fire damage holding buckets containing molten fluids, can be disabled in config
- Bucket takes damage from molten fluids, can be disabled in config
- Works with most Fluid Tanks
- Support for some of Pam’s Harvestcraft recipes
- Custom textures for more mods
- Auto texture creation for any fluid
- Additional levels of damaged buckets
Some Fluid Buckets
Big Oak Wood
Birch Wood Bucket
Jungle Wood Bucket
Oak Wood Bucket
Spruce Wood Bucket
Wooden Buckets Mod Review:
Wooden Buckets Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: DarkCow, BuiltBrokenModding, dmodoomsirius