What is Wildycraft Mod
Wildycraft Mod adds a new dimension to your Minecraft – the Runescape. This new dimension features new mobs, new armors, weapons and trees as well as new structures, ores and some other miscellaneous additions.
Main current features:
- 40+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 5 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, volcanic (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Some structures. Wildy ruins, Dark wizard’s tower, Black Knight’s fortress, Fremennik Village, Lighthouse
- New Inventory – Press “I”
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
Note: Other runes require different center materials.
Pack Yak Pouch:
Charms are dropped by enemies in the Runescape dimension
Different familiars require different charms and tertiary ingredients (chest for pack yak)
You can alternate between purple and red versions by crafting the staff with the other type’s rune
Pking fight (between two high level mobs)
Rock crabs and Dagganoths in the distance
A spell from the Mystic Fire Staff (shoots multiple fire spells)
Wearing full dragon (life boost, with 99% damage reduction) and a zaryte bow, encountering an imp (those things are annoying)
War between white knights and black knights
Wildycraft Mod Review:
Wildycraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.