What is Weird Biomes Mod
Weird Biomes Mod adds 6 new biomes to your Minecraft world in order to improve it. Now they can be named as follow:
- Diamond Biome (Diamond Blocks and Diamond Ore)
- Melon Biome (Completely melon)
- Mushroom Biome (2 different types of mushroom blocks with mooshroom spawning)
- Obsidian Biome (Completely Obsidian and VERY rare. A VERY dangerous biome. EnderDragons will spawn here)
- Pumpkin Biome (Completely Pumpkin)
- Wood Biome (Completely Oak Logs, [WARNING! CAUSING FIRE HERE WILL LAG YOUR PC! COMPLETELY WOOD! BEWARE!])
These biomes could provide you a lot of help in your world. Now the number is limited to 6 but it will expand soon if preferred much. The mods are currently not in a modpack because there is a chance that some people might not like some of them so you can download the ones you want.
If you do want to have more biomes, just suggest and see. Currently putting the mods in a folder all together does not work. If this is what you have done, and it doesn’t work, don’t complain about it. You have been warned.
Weird Biomes Mod Review:
Weird Biomes Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Weird Biomes Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…