What is Wawla Mod
Wawla Mod (What Are We Looking At Mod) provides Minecraft players with in-game documentation for vanilla content as well as modded ones.
Generic Entity Info
- Time left until animal can breed again.
- Time left for baby animal to grow up.
- Armor points of an entity.
- Whether or not a pet has been tamed.
- Whether or not a pet is sitting.
Generic Block Info
- Blast resistance of the block.
- Hardness of the block.
- Harvestability info, such as correct item to use.
- The amount of enchanting power a block gives to an enchantment table.
- The break percentage of the block currently being mined.
Vanilla Entity Info
- The amount of EXP an EXP orb is worth.
- Speed and Jump strength of a horse.
- Name of Item in Item Frame
- Fuse time on Primed TNT
- Name of a villagers profession.
Vanilla Block Info
- Info on everything in a furnace including contents and remaining fuel.
- Name of the player on player skulls.
- Enchantment Descriptions on enchantment books.
How does it work exactly?
The info engine system puts a layer between the features in Wawla, and the mod which displays the information to the player, which will be so-called an info engine. This provides independence from WAILA and allows the mod to run without it. For example, Wawla is now includes a small mini-mod called ICSE (I can see everything) which is used as a fallback engine. In the future, will add support for other mods like The One Probe.
Tinkers: Drying racks
Wawla Mod Review:
Wawla Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Darkhax, Epoxide