What is Vanilla Tweaks Mod
Vanilla Tweaks Mod aims to improve vanilla Minecraft without going overboard. The mod was designed to be minimally invasive and configurable to create a user experience like none other.
Several new enchantments!
- Nimble and Hops: These enchantments go on your boots, and can go all the way up to level 3. Each level adds a bit to your movement speed and jump height, respectively.
- Veteran: Goes on your head, immediately boost your knowledge. It will attract all experience orbs in a 32-block radius towards you!
- Vigor: Goes on your head, will give player a one heart max health increase per enchantment level, maximum of 3.
- Homing: Your arrows will aim right at your target. Level 1 works for entities 32 blocks away, level 2 works for entities 64 blocks away, and level 3 128 blocks away.
- Siphon: Drops of all mined blocks will go directly to your inventory. No more worry about pesky zombie or friend stealing your precious diamonds again. It is friendly with Silk Touch.
- Dynamite: Simply throw-able TNT! Craft it with a string on the top, a sand directly below that, and a piece of gunpowder below that and to the left. You can also dispense it out of a dispenser! It’s completely useless when getting wet, either by rain or water.
- Binocular Lens: A crafting ingredient for binoculars.
- Fried Egg: Simply toss an egg in the furnace to produce it! It will heal 2.5 hunger bars.
- Binoculars: A non-OP way to zoom! It is configurable for the amount of zoom.
And a lot of other features contained in the mod. Explore them yourself for the excitement!
Vanilla Tweaks Mod Review:
Vanilla Tweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.