What is Useful Uselessness Mod
It is a fact that when mining, the result of it is not always something useful to us, there are dust, sand, bushes occupying your inventory and they are also completely useless to you. Moreover, these useless materials tend to take the most space in our inventory without providing any useful or practical use for the inventory’s owner. Realizing this fact, Useful Uselessness Mod has come to give these useless materials a practical use so that they deserve to be there in player’s inventory and most of all, they are now a useful thing.
- Allows you to convert dirt into ore in a way similar to the Earth’s process
- Gives the ability to turn a dead bush into sticks, finally making those ugly things worth picking up
- Can turn leaves into apples,a useful way to get some weak food in a pinch
- Finally gives something to do with those random poisonous potatoes
- Adds a middle-ground between leather and iron
- Adds utility armor
- Allows for the use of bones instead of sticks to make stronger tools and weapons
- Config Files: Don’t like something you see? turn it off!
- One or two secrets.
- Using poisonous potato to make poisons and poison weapons
- Prismarine tools and weapons
- Ways to make gravel and sand more useful building materials
- Any suggestions
Compact Compact Dirt
Useful Uselessness Mod Review:
Useful Uselessness Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Useful Uselessness Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…