What is Transporter Mod
Transporter Mod allows you to craft a new item called Transporter to transport items. The Transporter is found in Creative mode on the Redstone tab. In Survival mode, you can craft a Transporter by surrounding a diamond with 8 blocks of obsidian.
To operate the transporter:
- Right-click on a transporter to activate the control panel.
- Any other transporters within range will be displayed. Note: the display is oriented with North at the top. Click one to select it as the destination; click again to deselect it.
- Adjust the Distance slider as needed.
- Drop at least one redstone item into the fuel slot for every 100 meters of travel. The Fly Away button will be grayed out until enough has been added.
- Press the Fly Away button.
In case you do not select another transporter, you will be transported in the direction you were facing when you activated the control panel. The transporter will try its best to land you safely, making sure that you do not transport into the middle of a block or standing on air. However, be careful as you may transport onto water.
Enjoy your time with Transporter Mod and report any problem that you have when playing with the mod.
Control panel v1.0.1
Transporter Mod Review:
Transporter Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.