What is Transmutation Mod
Transmutation Mod is a small mod that adds to your game several items and blocks at the time of writing. Among them, the Transmutation Stones stand out to allow you to transmute materials into other materials!
What can you Transmute?
4 Ender Pearls -> 1 Iron Ingot 4 Iron Ingots -> 1 Gold Ingot 4 Gold Ingots -> 1 Diamond 1 Diamond -> 4 Gold Ingots 1 Gold Ingot -> 4 Iron Ingots 1 Iron Ingot -> 4 Ender Pearls
The mod has an in-game config menu that you can access from the Main Menu -> Mods -> Let’s Mod MC. Config options are:
- Easy Recipe – If true, the Basic Transmutation Stone recipe is 4 iron ingots (instead of compressed iron), 4 gold ingots and a diamond. If false, the recipe is 4 compressed iron ingots, a diamond block and 4 gold ingots.
- Use Stone – If true, all transmutation recipes will require the Stone. If false, the recipes will require a stick (and the stick will be consumed), and the Transmutation Stone recipes and the Compressed Iron recipes will be disabled.
- Didn’t make a Compressed Iron Block -> 9 Compressed Iron Ingot recipe >_>
- Accidentally enabled the Advanced Transmutation Stone recipe even though it’s useless
- Limited number of uses for the Stones (The basic stone will have 128 uses and breaks, while the advanced stone has 1024 uses and requires a compressed iron ingot to repair to full durability)
- More items
- More blocks
- Forge OreDictionary support! (PneumaticCraft)
Transmutation Mod Review:
Transmutation Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.