Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 adds 4 totems, which defend territory from enemy entities. Totems are configured by configuration items and have 4 base attributes: Attack’s speed, Damage, Radius and Level.
Totem Defender is a fantastic mod for protecting your structures. You craft them from Totem Wood from Totem Trees. Once you’re ready to craft, they come in four tiers and are vastly upgradable adding projectiles, fire and poison defenses, and the ability to filter certain mobs and enemies.
Upgrade items level depend on totem level: It’s not possible to use level 2 items for level 1 totem, but possible use level 1 items for level 2 totem. This would work well for balance.
How to use:
Steps to configure totem:
- Insert mode (projectile or AoE).
- Insert filter who need to track (enemy, living, player, etc.).
- Insert optionally upgrades.
How to install Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2?
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Totem Defender Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2