What is Too Many Chickens Mod
Do you already get bored of the vanilla chickens? From them, you can only get eggs, feathers and chickens, that’s all. How about other materials, other substances, more precious ones like diamonds, emerald and gold? It may sound crazy at first, but not with Too Many Chickens Mod. The mod adds about 49 chickens that will lay some sorts of resources!
- Ore and other material laying chickens.
- Liquid and experience chickens to improve your game!
- 100% survival friendly crafting.
- Unique chickens that will spawn on special condition.
First, go on adventure into any forest,taiga or plains biomes!
Then find white chicken and lead it to your house.
Then get your first egg and then just hatch and breed them until you will get necessary amount.
And finally craft any chicken you wan’t just by placing white egg in the middle and making a chest pattern around it.
Please note that there are several certain chickens that cannot be crafted so you have to meet certain conditions to have them.
These chickens are:
- Cobblestone Chicken: can be layed by Stone Chicken.
- Andesite Chicken: can be layed by Stone Chicken.
- Diorite Chicken: can be layed by Stone Chicken.
- Granite Chicken: can be layed by Stone Chicken.
- Obsidian Chicken: will spawn on certain condition that will be meet when you throw a Water Chicken in to lava.
- Glass Chicken: Throw Sand Chicken into fire or lava and it will transform it into Glass Chicken.
- Nether Brick Chicken: Throw Netherrack Chicken into fire or lava and it will transform it into Nether Brick Chicken.
- Brick Chicken: Throw Clay Chicken into fire or lava and it will transform it into Brick Chicken.
- Charcoal Chicken: Throw Oak Chicken into fire or lava and it will transform it into Charcoal Chicken.
- Easter Chicken: Go find out yourself.
All Chickens Together
Wild Boom Chicken
All items latest version!
New Wither Chicken!
Too Many Chickens Mod Review:
Too Many Chickens Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.