What is Too Many Biomes Mod
Too Many Biomes Mod adds to your game new biomes, mobs, blocks and plants. Rewrite of vanilla village and structure generation, and new villagers to trade with. The mod also includes Multiworld, a basic Dimension mod. Furthermore, it also allows old world saves to be imported as a dimension or new ones created.
Overview Not a single mod, but a collection of complementary mods bound together. All forge compatible. Consists of:
- Too Many Biomes itself, which adds additional biomes, many of which are unique to this mod.
- Too Many Villagers, which completely rewrites village generation. No more gaps below doors, paths cross over water and ravines, generates in more biomes with custom materials.
- Too Many Structures, manages Scattered Structures. eg: Jungle/Desert Pyramid, Witch Hut, and in future others.
- (1.5.x only) Too Many Railways, which generates a map wide railway network. Requires Railcraft and disabled by default. Intended for servers but use at own risk while improvements are made.
- A collection of new blocks, plants and mobs to go with the above.
- (1.5.x only) Multiworld, a basic but functional Forge Dimension Provider. Allows old world saves to be imported as a dimension. Provides essential functions for the other mods.
Too Many Biomes Mod Review:
Too Many Biomes Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.