What is Tommyte’s Skyblock Mod
Tommyte’s Skyblock Mod is designed to create a new way of playing modded skyblock. As of this version, it is not yet possible to finish the game (beat the Ender Dragon) but you can go to the nether and get most of the items provided by vanilla minecraft. The mod will be the combination of magic (rituals for the gods of the skyblock realm) and tech (like converting air molecules to ore!).
- TreeTap: Place this block against a log and place a barrel underneath it. Right-click on this block for a while and the log will turn into dirt as the barrel fills up. This also works with other fluidtanks.
- Altar: Place an idol on this thing, put up some pillars (first two blocks wood logs, top one water. Must be placed 3 blocks away from the altar in the diagonal directons) and right-click. A ritual will commence and you will summon a meteor! This is the way to get lava, stone, coal, iron and lapis. Ways to obtain other materials will come soon!
- Barrel: Just basically a method to store one bucket’s worth of water. It can be filled and emptied with buckets or fluidconduits etc.
- Idol: This is a very basic block that doesn’t do much. You just need it for the meteor-ritual. Place this on top of an altar and you’re almost good to go.
- Wooden Bucket: Just a bucket made out of wood. It can only hold water. It does work with other types of fluidtanks now!
- Battery: This item can store up to 10.000 RF. It can be charged in the designated slot in the generator.
- Biomass: This Item will change dirt into grass when right-clicked on. This is handy as the Plant Extractor needs a grass block beneath its center to work.
And other multi-block and mechanics which will be left for you to discover. Enjoy your time and have fun!
Altar Event Phase One
Altar Event Phase Two
Altar Event Phase Three
Altar Event Aftermath
Recipe Basic Machine Block
Tommyte’s Skyblock Mod Review:
Tommyte’s Skyblock Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.