Download Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
This mod gives your Tools XP, allowing them to level up. On levelup an extra modifier is rewarded. You get xp for doing whatever the tool was intended for, so breaking blocks with pickaxes, killing things with swords, etc.
You know back in the days, when you played GTA and used the cheat code for a tank, and then went on and caused mayhem? This mod is like that, except for tinker tools and the cheatcode takes longer to enter.
Note that swords get xp relative to the damage dealt when the entity is killed, not when the damage is dealt. You only get xp if the mob is killed.
- Set maximum amount of modifiers a new tool has after being built (default 3).
- Awards 1 free modifier per levelup.
- Each levelup requires twice the xp than the last.
- Currently no upper limit.
- Starting XP can be adjusted individually in the configs.
How to install?
- Download the Minecraft Forge first and Tinkers’ Construct Mod. Install and run it on your profile list.
- Download the Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod. The version that you will choose should be compatible with the version of your Minecraft.
- Go to the game folder of Minecraft and find the mod folder.
- Add the .jar file into the mod folder. If it is in a zip or rar format, extract the files inside the mod folder.
- Load the game, and if you do it correctly, you will be able to use the mod
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
The post Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Tools XP appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….