What is Tinkers’ Complement Mod
Tinkers Complement Mod comes alive to append features to Tinkers Construct in a non-intrusive way. The mod attempts to provide mod compatibility and additional small features. The mod has been under heavy development so up to now, we just have these following features:
- The melter: A small version of the smeltery which has no ore doubling or alloys, and only holds one liquid type. It is perfect for early game before the smeltery can be obtained or if the smeltery is gated behind another block. Power it with either a seared tank or a heater.
- Heater: This is a furnace like block that can power a melter using solid fuels instead of liquids. The temperature is much lower than lava at 200 C instead of 1000 C, but its perfect for early game.
- Bucket cast: A cast created by using a bucket to cast other buckets. This is applied for the vanilla bucket or the Ceramics bucket.
- Porcelain casting: If Ceramics is loaded, porcelain versions of the casting table, casting basin, seared tanks, melter, and heater are added. These are a decorative alternative and can allow gating seared blocks. Note that Ceramics already provides its own faucet so none is provided here, and the melter requires its fuel source to be the same design as it (so a porcelain heater or tank for a porcelain melter).
- The sledge hammer: If Ex Nihilo is loaded, a version of its hammer can be created using Tinkers’ Construct tool parts called the sledge hammer. It can be made AOE using expanders, or just apply your other favorite modifiers.
That’s for now. As said above, the mod is still expanding its content in the future. There are plans for materials based on mod integration in the future so let’s hope we have something more fun to do.
Tinkers’ Complement Mod Review:
Tinkers’ Complement Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.