The Hundred Years War Mod is a full conversion of Mount & Blade Warband based on the Hundred Years War!
There is also a remade version of this mod here:
Hundred Years War Remade
- Two historical factions, England and France
- Entirely new historical map of France with the major and minor towns and castles
- Hundreds of new items, including armor, helmets, weapons and more
- Historically accurate Lords with correct Heraldry
- Polished Landscapes, by Gutekfiutek
- Featuring a music soundtrack by Justin R. Durban, with permission
- Featuring the art of Donato Giancola, with permission
- Featuring the art of Lacedemon, with permission
Mount and Blade Warband The Hundred Years War Mod Battle Scene 2
Mount and Blade Warband The Hundred Years War Mod Battle Scene
Mount and Blade Warband The Hundred Years War Mod Main Menu Cover
Mount and Blade Warband The Hundred Years War Mod Map View
Mount and Blade Warband The Hundred Years War Mod Pause Menu
Special thanks to:
Agent Griff, for awesome dialogues, and killkhergit, for LODing everything.
Garnier – Recruitment scripts
kt0 – Moral script
kt0 – Companion script
Hallequin – for working on a 0.808 compatible version.
SantasHelper – for loding help.
WestNordOst – Colorful textures
MartinF – Consultant
Also special thanks to
Janus for his Installer Script and his inestimable help, to Thorgrim for the priceless BRFEdit, to Effidian for his Unofficial Editor, to Scion for his pieces of advice for texturing, to the modding community and its tutorials, and of course to Ipek & Armagan for creating this awesome game and kindly releasing the Module System.
Version: Spanish Translation
Spanish translation of The Hundred Years War Mod.
Menu of the game 100% in Spanish.
English and French troops.
New Spanish NPC.
A large part of the talks have not yet been translated…