What is Territory Zone Mod
Imagine one day when you can have your own declared area? Your own territory that only you have the ownership and it’s your own property? With Territory Zone Mod, you can.
Simple as that, Territory Zone Mod allows you to declare zone in your Minecraft world. That means you can optionally log or prevent others’ actions inside that region, including breaking blocks, placing blocks, opening GUIs, and killing animals. By default, logging is enabled but actual enforcement is disabled.
Zones appear in two ways:
One, when a player is in a zone which is not his, he’ll see a notification onscreen about his presentation in that territory, and are warned not to take actions like mining without permission.
Two, zones render in-world (akin to the glowing barriers seen in MMO game worlds) to show their extent easily.
Holding tab lets a zone be visible from the inside, and lets owners know they are inside the zone.
Zones can be the following shapes:
- Spherical – all points within a given radius of the center are in the zone
- Cylindrical – all points whose XZ planar pythagorean distance to the center are less than the radius are in the zone
- Cubical – all points whose X, Y, and Z distances to the center are less than the radius are in the zone
- Prism – all points whose X and Z distances to the center are less than the radius are in the zone
Zones can be of any size, from 0 to 2.147 billion blocks in radius, and can be declared at any location in any dimension. They can have any number of owners – though they need at least one, and can have a specified color for in-world rendering.
Zones can be added, removed, and changed without restarting the server; much like MineTweaker, the zones are declared in a special config file, which can be reloaded at any time with the command /reloadterritories, which will update every client logged into the server.
Overlapping zones are permitted but are flagged by the loader, and notify the server admin and the owner of the zone.
Territory Zone Mod Review:
Territory Zone Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.