What is Teh Creepah Pack Mod
Teh Creepah Pack Mod adds a group of features to the game which are destined to make the game more fun. Here are a list of them:
- Two block tall statues of everyone’s favorite mob, the creeper.
- TNT Guns can be found as a rare form of loot from a dungeon found in the Creeperlands. They have no ammo, but must be recharged with gunpowder regularly.
- An entire dimension for creepers, called the Creeperlands. In this dimension, found floating dungeons, diamond-shaped TNT structures, and floating landmasses. These land masses are comprised of Creeperstone, a new green stone block.
- Mechanical wings that allow you to fly in survival.
- Gears which come in several types; stone, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, copper, and cobalt.
- Cobalt and Copper ores, with their own ingots, tools, armors, blocks, and other uses.
- A diving helmet that lets you breathe and see better underwater.
- Converter crystals that spawn lightning on right click. A converter crystal is just an item used for crafting new redstone stuff.
- Fossil blocks that function like ores. You get a bone when you smelt a fossil block. Now no more killing animals for their bones.
- Darkness detectors, which create a redstone signal when in darkness.
- Bone blocks, which are just compacted bones.
- Apocalypsia – a zombie apocalypse dimension. Zombies and fast zombies spawn here. Fast zombies move 10 times faster than normal zombies.
- Iron, copper, and cobalt nuggets.
- Titadyn, an explosive that is mainly compressed TNT.
- The Eater of Worlds, an explosive that can easily eat a world up.
Teh Creepah Pack Mod Review:
Teh Creepah Pack Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Teh Creepah Pack Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…