What is Technomancy Mod
Technomancy Mod is the combination of magic and technology in a fun way to play with. A lot of blocks will be added based around the RF power system and using it to perform advanced magical shenanigins. The mod supports Blood Magic, Botania and Thaumcraft with dynamos to power your base in unique strange different ways.
- Essentia Dynamo: Powered by any type of essentia. Each type gives a different fuel value by “category” (Primals have the same fuel value, Human-like aspects have the same values, plants are the same, etc). Essentia can be pumped in to any side and will be drawn from any type of jar regardless of label.
- Node Dynamo: Pulls aura from a node (without breaking it). Nothing but bright nodes will be able to keep up with the aura draw rate.
- Hippie Dynamo: Uses Botania man to run a powerful dynamo.
- Blood Dynamo: Pump blood into this baby and let it produce tons of Row.
- Item Coil: Transmits items wirelessly.
- Advanced Deconstruction Table: easy research points.
- Blood Fabricator: produces blood from energy.
- Mana Fabricator: produces mana from energy.
- Processors: By combining the different sources of magic your are able to multiply the metal you get from your ores. Be aware that although very efficient, this system is extremly costly in terms of energy.
- Ecologic Transmuter: Buy supplying a very large amount of power, the Transmuter will terraform a maximum area of 300 blocks to either Tainted Land, Magical Forest, or Eerie biomes. Shift-Right-Click to toggle the output biome.
- Quantum Jar: Stores 640 essentia. It will suck any essentia out of jars nearby as long as it has some essentia in it.
- Node Fabricator: Creates aura nodes using massive amounts of power, Aurum, and taint.
- Orderly Lamp: Reduces instability in infusion altars by pumping all the flux to another location.
- Ender Jar: Like an ender chest but with essentia.
- Essentia Coil: Transmits essentia wirelessly.
- Eldritch Consumer: Requires massive amounts of power to absorb surround blocks and turn them into essentia.
- Crystals and Catalyst: they are able to form more or less complex rituals; an in-game books goes more in-depht with the ritual system’s mechanics.
- Coil Coupler: Couples coils.
- Pen: Scribing tools that last a lot longer.
- Energized Wand: A wand with a small amount of vis storage that recharges itself through capacitors.
Technomancy Mod Review:
Technomancy Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Theflogat, Mordenkainen3141