What is TabbyChat Mod
TabbyChat Mod brings improvements to your chat in Minecraft. Incoming chat messages from the MC server are scanned for special delimiters at the beginning of the chat line that are common to several server-side chat-channel plugins. When these chat channels can be deduced by TabbyChat Mod, a new ‘tab’ is created above the chat window. This tab contains only the messages from that channel and filters out the rest.
The first tab listed will always be the catch-all tab, holding all received messages just like you would see without this mod, and is denoted with a * (asterisk).
- Currently active tabs denoted by light-blue text/background, names surrounded by brackets
- Inactive tab name text is gray in color
- Inactive tabs that contain unread chat are surrounded by angle brackets, and text is red in color
- Tabs can be closed/removed by holding down the left Shift key while clicking
- Multiple tabs can be selected by left Control clicking
- Configuration of the mod separated into global (general/advanced) and server-specific (server/filters) settings, accessible by Shift-clicking on the initial * (asterisk) tab
- Tabs will also be created for chats sent/received player-to-player, i.e. the /msg command from Essentials, depending on the server configuration (i.e. delimiters)
- The mod disables itself during single-player play (this check is triggered by a chat event)
And several additional functions that are less noticeable which will be your part to discover. Have TabbyChat Mod and see a better version of your chat now!
TabbyChat Mod Review:
TabbyChat Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.