What is Statclock Mod
The orginal idea for the creation of Statclock Mod came from the Team Fortress 2 game in which some certain types of weapon can have Strange or Statclock properties which count how many enemies the player has killed. Statclock Mod take these two concepts then put them into a single Minecraft mod.
The mod adds a kill counter or a “Statclock” that can be mounted on the players tool or sword to count how many mobs has been killed. The player with a help of a needle & a display can also program the Statclock to also show specific kills on specified mobs.
What have been added in the mod so far:
- A quite strange ore that can be found below y-level 15.
- Statclocks which tracks the players kills
- Programs that can be combined with Statclocks to count a specified mob.
- Unbreakable tools that can be forged by smelting iron into scrap, scrap to reclaimed, reclaimed to refined.
The anvil plays an important role in this mod. You use it to combine Displays with needles, programs with Statclocks, and tools with Statclocks.
Combining a Refined Sword with a Statclock
Combining a Statclock with the “Creepers killed” program
Spend your good time with the mod and report any related issue you meet when playing the mod. And of course any suggestion you may have to get the mod better. Enjoy and have fun!
Statclock Mod Review:
Statclock Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.