What is Sounds Extended Mod
Sounds Extended Mod comes to Minecraft with one purpose – that is to extend the sound of vanilla Minecraft to a more varied one and make something that should have a sound to have a real sound of their own.
Currently, the mod does the following:
- Creates birds chirping in trees
- Jungles have loud bird sounds
- The morning chorus of birds
- Redone the fire sound
- Wind when higher up
- Night has its own sounds
- Beaches have wave noises
- Storms have story sounds
- Nether has hell sounds
- The fight with the end dragon is very spectacular.
- The Wither Boss fight has dramatic music
- While the wither is invulnerable, a singular note playes, and gets higher until you can fight
- The End has Ambient sounds
- Shulkers have Ambient sounds
- The end poem has background music
- (1.11.2+) End Cities have a “buzz” when you go near them
- (1.11.2+) Strongholds have cool sounds for when you’re by them
- Works on Vanilla servers
In addition, the mod also adds a secret function which can be activated by going to the main menu, then Mods > Sounds Extended (Scroll down) > General Settings > Then click “secret” to toggle it on and off. The “secret” option are features that are too ridiculous to be in the default version; so they’re in the “secret” version. There is currently only 1 “secret” in the game.
Sounds Extended Mod supports for modded biomes and dimensions from the following mods:
- Minecraft (obviously)
- Biomes O Plenty
- Integrated Dynamics
Sounds Extended Mod Review:
Sounds Extended Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.