What is Sound Filters Mod?
This is a client-side mod which adds some filters to sounds. Sound Filters Mod adds 3 things right now: reverb in caves, muted sounds when underwater/in lava and, and muted sounds when the sound source is behind a wall.
Sound Filters Mod Installation Guide:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For MC 1.6.4
For MC 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
For MC 1.8
For MC 1.9
For MC 1.9.4
For MC 1.10
For MC 1.10.2
For MC 1.11/1.11.2
For MC 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
The post Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2] appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….