What is Sorcery Mod
The normal life in Minecraft has become to lame for you? Everyday repeat the same tasks, the same thing over and over again. You want something different to come to you, maybe some magic, some strange incidents and phenomena, perhaps some wizard things that you can practice with and have fun with it! Lucky for you, Sorcery Mod is here to be your finest solution. With Sorcery Mod, you can have a chance to practice magic and gain something with it.
Sorcery Mod adds a whole new spell system to your Minecraft world, along with lots of new items and blocks to play with and aid you in your quest to become a Master Sorcerer.
Main features and additions:
- 47 Spells with new ones being added every update
- Runestones and MP to cast spells with
- Additions to the HUD to make spellcasting and swapping easy and quick
- Wands, Spellbooks, Spell Tablets, Spell Pages and Staffs
- 3 new metals, Silver, Netherrite, and Infernite
- Multiple new machines to work with
- A new liquid and barrels to store liquids in
- New magical tools and armour
- A new Item transport system
- Inter-mod compatibility
- NEI Integration
The mod is still under heavy development process and there are more content to come soon. Here are the waiting list of planned features to come:
- Desks for proper manipulation of spellbooks and spell pages
- A new batch of combat oriented spells
- Magic Armour
- Better Unicorns (More like 1.6’s horses)
- A proper spell research system
Good luck and enjoy your new magic!
Sorcery Mod Review:
Sorcery Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.