What is SiriusMC Mod
As you can see, SiriusMC Mod adds to your Minecraft world new utilities, fuels and novelty. Let’s go through the features of the mod added recently:
- New Solid Fuel: Oil Shale – Better burn rate than coal, but found less often.
- New Ores: Mithril & Lonsdaleite – Lonsdaleite is a real world material genuinely stronger than Diamonds
It’s hard to find but with a full toolset with higher damage & durability than diamond, it’s worth finding.
Mithril is a mythic ore only found in the nether and can be used to craft a new sword & bow!
- Steel – A full steel armor set can be crafted by re-smelting iron, better than iron but not diamond worthy it’s a good middle-ground!
- Caution Blocks – Simply cosmetic they provide a nice warning stripe texture, included is a glass frame as well for your building.
- Gem Glass – Created with glass and lonsdaleite this heavy glass block is blast resistant and simply smiles at TNT.
- Iron Knives – A basic iron knife and a poisoned counterpart if you’re short an iron ingot and just need a weapon.
(They also have some surprise effects!)
- Hammers made from picks that can break a 3×3 are when sneaking for better mining.
- Crops, Liquid Glowstone, forms of Concrete and more!
Many features have been packed in SiriusMC Mod, including a special Hammer that breaks a 3x3x1 area around the block you break when sneaking, allowing you to upgrade your iron and lonsdaleite pickaxes!
SiriusMC Mod Review:
SiriusMC Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.