What is Simply Scrub Mod
Simply Scrub Mod adds new items/features that help stimulate the use of vanilla things.
Cobble Rod: used for when you do not have sticks- not very efficient or useful, therefore discouraging the use and encouraging Vanilla.
- Craftable with both Cobblestone and Stone (Stone gives larger output)
- Can be used to make torches with coal, less torches than if crafted with sticks
- Not usable for tool crafting
- Can be converted back to Cobblestone if needed, less output to discourage this method
- Used for crafting an Easter Egg item hidden in there somewhere
- Deals +1 damage as a weapon, can fuse 2 to make a KB-I rod, less useful than an actual sword or axe
- Eggs dropped from Chickens can be cooked in a Furnace to make Cooked Eggs, which restore 6 hunger (or 3 Hunger bars)
Extra Crafting Recipes:
- Smooth Stone can be used to craft the Vanilla Stone Tools with Unbreaking I and Eff. I (excluding the Hoe, and Sword gets KB II instead of Efficiency)
- Diamond Sword can be crafted using a Blaze Rod as the hilt item in order to create a FA II Unbreaking I sword without the need for enchanting
- Poisonous Potatoes can be crafted with Sugar to create regular Potatoes
- Poisonous Potatoes can also be smelted into Charcoal
- Dirt, Bone Meal, Leaves, and Zombie Flesh can be crafted into Podzol
- Pig Spawners (Or Block ID 52, in case a custom spawner mod is installed) can now be crafted using a Nether Star, Iron Bars, 2 Diamond blocks, a Diamond Sword, and a Diamond Pick
- An undamaged Flint and Steel and a Wood Log can be crafted together to create 12 Fire Blocks (24 of which can be used to make a full Chain Mail armor set)
- 2 Easter Egg items (You’ll have to find them for yourselves.
Simply Scrub Mod Review:
Simply Scrub Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.