What is Simple Dimensions Mod
Simple Dimensions Mod allows you to create custom dimensions using the vanilla create world gui. By this way, you are able to use the vast customization options available there for new dimensions. For example, you can use it to create Mining Worlds or Void Worlds for your players to use without using survival mods like RFTools or Mystcraft.
The mod does not include any new content to the game but it is completely command-based. (Besides the creation of dimensions).
The following commands are added to the game:
- “/simpledimensions create” : Opens the GUI to create a dimension. If you are finished customizing press “Create New Dimension” to create your dimension.
- “/simpledimensions delete <dimensionID>” : Deletes the dimension with the id dimensionID. This only works on dimensions from this mod. Be careful as the command immediately deletes the dimension & the dimension folder.
- “/simpledimensions list” : Lists all dimensions from this mod with their respective ids.
- “/weatherd <dimension> <clear|rain|thunder> [duration in seconds]” : A dimension sensitive version of /weather. The vanilla command only sets the weather for the overworld.
- “/timed <dimension> <set|add|query> <value>” : A dimension sensitive version of /time. The vanilla command sets the time in ALL dimensions.
- “/tpd [target player] <destination player> OR /tpd [dimensionID] [target player] <x> <y> <z> [<y-rot> <x-rot>]” : A dimension sensitive version of /tp. The vanilla command can’t teleport players / anything between dimensions.
By default SimpleDimensions starts to search for free dimension ids at 30.000, however this can be configured in the config file if you desire a different range of ids.
Simple Dimensions Mod Review:
Simple Dimensions Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.