What is Shoot It Mod
Shoot It Mod is a Minecraft mod that allows you to make your own in-game photos. The mod works both in single-player and multi-player.
To get started, first you need to craft a camera and insert into it a memory card (shift + right click with camera in hands and press “open inventory” button). Now you can make your first photo (right click). To view photos just open a camera inventory.
If you want to print a photo you need to extract a memory card from the camera and place it into the printer. Add some materials (dyes and paper) and get the photo item, which you can place in the world.
1) Photos location: minecraftFolder/photos/assets/photos
2) In multiplayer photos are loaded from the server only when a player needs it (e.g. when he looks at pictures). After restarting the client loaded photos are removed
3) You can load your own pictures in the game (png format)
4) There is a mechanism of removing unused photos (works only in multiplayer), by default it is turned off. You can turn it on by printing a command /shootit togglechecking. Now photos that haven’t been loaded by any players for more than 12 days will be removed from server.
- New options for the camera (filters, resolution)
- New camera model
- Selfie stick? Tripod?
Camera – First view
Shoot It Mod Review:
Shoot It Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.