Scannable Mod provides a scanner item that can survey the nearby area for points of interest. This mod adds a single scanner item and a couple of scanner modules.
Using the scanner will bring up a couple of overlays highlighting nearby points of interest, such as animals, monsters and ores, depending on the installed modules. It’s very simple and a small light weight mod!
Scan results are visualized for a short while in a clean and readable manner, either as in-world highlights or appropriately positioned overlays. What results are shown depends on the modules in the scanner. Up to three modules may be installed at the same time.
Default modules include:
- Animal detection (e.g. cows, pigs)
- Monster detection (e.g. zombies, creepers)
- Entity detection (configurable to a specific entity)
- Common ore detection (e.g. coal, iron)
- Rare ore detection (e.g. gold, diamond)
- Fluid detection (e.g. water, lava)
- Block detection (configurable to a specific block)
- Structure detection (e.g. villages)
- Range booster
How to install?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge API
- Download the mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
The post Scannable Mod [1.12/1.11.2] – Scanner modules appeared first on Downloads Minecraft mods,Resource Packs,Texture Packs,Skins,….