What is Ruins and Constructs Mod
Did you ever fell that Minecraft lack some kind of adventure? If you did see that, Ruins and Constructs Mod will be here to help.
Ruins and Constructs Mod adds structures like ruins, houses and other interesting things that spawn around your world. Currently, there are a lot of structures as well as aboveground and underground structures generating in your Minecraft worlds.
Right now, the content is quite limited but you can also contribute to the content of the mod by sending your structures in MCEdit schematic format and give the details on the structures.
Before you create a structure, please follow these rules:
- The structure can’t be bigger than 1600 blocks (if you want the structure to include all the air blocks, they count as the blocks too!)
- The structure must be only for Aboveground or Belowground, no mix of both for now (this will be fixed).
- Trapdoors, Doors and similar may break upon the structure being generated, try to exclude blocks you think might break/fall off for now, should be able to fix this later!
- The structure currently can’t contain loot in chests and similar blocks and mob spawners
When you send the structures, try to format the description similar to this:
- Structure Name
- Biome (leave this as any if there is no specific biome)
- Aboveground or Belowground
- Overworld or nether
- Do you wish to include air in the structure or not (if you include air, it adds up to the block ammount you have, so make sure the area isnt bigger than 1600 blocks before submitting (this also might make the structure look less natural)! Without air will make the structure look a lot more natural and will probably let you use a lot more blocks
- Name you want the summoning item to be signed with.
Ruins and Constructs Mod Review:
Ruins and Constructs Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.