What is Rotten Flesh Mod
Always throw away your rotten flesh because you see on use in them? Well, that’s a waste! With Rotten Flesh Mod, you can make use of these seemingly useless rotten flesh. The mod adds a number of blocks and items that will change your feeling of rotten flesh.
- Cooked Zombie Flesh: The cooked version of rotten flesh. Does not give you food poisoning .Restores 3 bars of hunger.
- Rotten Flesh Pickaxe: This pickaxe has 49 uses, and is as strong as wood, and a little less efficient than a wooden pickaxe.
- Rotten Flesh Axe: Like the pickaxe the axe has 49 uses and is slightly less efficient than wooden tools.
- Rotten Flesh Shovel: A shovel that has the same durability as the pickaxe and axe. Same efficiency as the other tools in the set.
- Rotten Flesh Sword: Deals 4 damage to others. Same durability as other tools.
- Rotten Flesh Hoe: Average hoe with 49 uses.
- Rotten Flesh Ring: This ring does not do anything itself but is used to craft other rings.
- Rotten Flesh Ring of Flying: When right clicked it can be toggled from its on and off state. In its on state you can fly like in creative.
- Rotten Flesh Ring of Invisibility: When right clicked it can be toggled from its on and off state. In its on state you become invisible.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Lightning: When right clicked will spawn in a lightning bolt.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Lightning Top: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Lightning.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Fire: When right clicked will send out a fire charge(fire charge is the thing ghasts spit out).
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Fire Top: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Fire.
- Rotten Flesh Grenade: When right clicked will be thrown and will explode on impact.
- Rotten Flesh Stick: Doesn’t do anything itself but is used to craft things(currently only the wands).
- Rotten Flesh Speed Boots: These boots when worn will make your walking speed much faster.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Zombie Taming: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Zombie Taming.
- Golden Rotten Flesh: This item is like a Golden Apple except is easier to craft.
- Cooked Zombie Flesh Soup: Is like a mushroom stew but restores 5 hunger bars.
And some blocks and mobs. Discover yourself to see what they are!
Rotten Flesh Mod Review:
Rotten Flesh Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.