What is RNG Rainbow Ore Mod
RNG Rainbow Ore Mod adds a randomizer ore (Rainbow Ore, duh) to your Minecraft world. The Rainbow Ore can be easily configured and will drop anything defined in the configuration file with the weight you specify. By default, it is configured to only drop Vanilla ores in their approximate weights found in the overworld, but it can be configured to drop ores from any mod with your desired weight (WIP).
The mod is a WIP and changes may occur frequently without notice.
- Rainbow Pickaxe: Speed of Diamond, Enchantability of Gold. The only way to get Rainbow Shards (used for many crafting recipes) from harvesting Rainbow Ore.
- Rainbow Shears: When shearing white sheep, drops a randomly colored wool. Doubles shear drops from sheep. Try it on a cow!
- Rainbow Hoe: Tills dirt/grass to Rainbow Tilled Soil, which increases growth speed of crops above it and needs no water source. Sugar cane can also be grown on it without adjacent water.
- Rainbow Shovel: Insta-mine for all shovelable blocks. When harvesting certain vanilla blocks, has a chance to find valuables!
- Rainbow Rod: Uses rainbow shards as ammo. Once triggered it will fire a Nyan cat toward your target. Upon hit, it explodes, pacifying a 11 block cube centered at the point of impact. Try it on sheep!
- Rainbow Wither!
- Rainbow Realm!
- Rainbow Armor!
- Nimbus flight!
Rainbow Ore Mod Review:
Rainbow Ore Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.