What is Rhodium Tools Mod
Rhodium Tools Mod includes to the game an assortment of items that are believed to be needed in Minecraft. Some items consist of the main aspect of the mod itself being “rhodium tools and armor” and the rest are small little things such as Hammers and a Phazer…
- Pandora’s Box: Something similar to Chance cubes, and lucky block, just nicer? This block spawns in in the world like ores and when being broken, it will do something randomly up to 75 possibilities.
- Rhodium Tools: Basically a better version of the diamond tools, consists of pickaxe, shovel, etc.
- Rhodium Armor: Again a better version of the diamond armor, however it provides potion effects. Putting on the full set will give players Night Vision, Jump Boost, Speed, and Haste.
- Rhodium Ores: There are two ores: Rhodium Ore and Rhodium Coal Ore. The first one is the main ore type for most of the tools and the coal variety is basically an enhanced version of coal.
- RhodiumTNT: Just like OpenBlocks version of the sponge in a way. When detonated it removes Liquids in an 11x11x11 radius.
- PopTarts: A food item that provides a great source of vitamins and nutrients!!
- Hammers: There are hammers!! Inspired by Tinker’s Construct these hammers mine a 3×3 area just like those hammers do, there are several tiers, consisting of (wood, stone, gold, iron, diamond, rhodium) tiers ascend in that order as well.
- Condensed Wood/Cobble: basically crafting component blocks, not much to them, maybe they look nice?
- Anti-Potion: essentially a milk bucket that removes all potion effects, however milk buckets don’t stack.. But these do! (stacks up to 16).
Rhodium Tools Mod Review:
Rhodium Tools Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.