What is Realistic Processing Mod
Realistic Processing Mod was developed by Mowmaster for ModOff April, 2017.
The Bloomery is an early game way to double your ores, it has to be manually attended to or it will go out and you will loose your progress on the smelt.
The Bloomery is made like a vanilla cauldron but using clay blocks instead of iron.
The bloomery accepts coal only for its fuel and you can smelt iron and gold in the bloomery (one type at a time)
You can smelt batches of 8 ore at a time, this requires 8 coal.
- Place the Bloomery down, put your coal and ore in, hit with flint and steel, this will start the fire.
- Using sugar cane, blow air into the bloomery using rightclick, the smoke particle will let you know how much air is in the bloomery.
- If you let the bloomery run out of air it will go out and all smelting progress will be lost.
- You will know how far along the smelt is if you look inside, as the metal melts the liquid level will rise.
- When Finished the smoke will stop and your ingots will pop out of the top
Realistic Processing Mod Review:
Realistic Processing Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Realistic Processing Mod:
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…