What is Realistic Armor Tiers Mod
Realistic Armor Tiers Mod exactly as its name implies, will make your armor in Minecraft become more real. The mod tries to make it so wearing armor feel more RPG-like. The different armor types will change the speed of its owner when worn. For example, leather will make you run slightly faster because it’s light-weight and thin, while diamond makes you slightly slower as diamond is strong and heavy. This is kind of different and make it stick more to the reality than just the game itself. In addition, wearing full sets will apply different amplitudes of potion effects for as long as the player wears the full armor. Everything in the mod is highly configurable, from the armor affected, to the speed modifiers, to the potion effects and their amplitude when wearing a full set. Support for other mods has been added and should be working.
Current main features:
- Worn Armor affects the players movement speed
- Wearing a full set applies potions effects depending on set
- Added a config file where you can change potion effects and speed modifiers
- Added support for other mods that add in armor
To-do(s): Try to balance the mod.
Realistic Armor Tiers Mod Review:
Realistic Armor Tiers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.