What is Railcraft Mod
Railcraft Mod was started off to be a simple mod but it has grown strong from the beginning moment. It features a fully fleshed out tech tree, with magnificent attempt to bring gameplay balance. The mod is also a pioneer when it comes to Multi-Block structures. It features a whole slew of these structures, including the mighty Steam Boiler and the stunningly massive Iron Tanks.
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Cart Linking & Locomotives – Make a real train!
- Multi-Block structures – For when magic blocks just won’t cut it.
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Reinforced Tracks – For those nether railways.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- And many more.
- Steam Locomotive – Chugging away all day long!
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport Buildcraft liquids!
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Iron Tanks – Massive Multi-Block Tanks for liquids.
- Steam Boiler – For all your energy needs.
- World Anchors – Automate things even when you are not around!
Railcraft Mod Review:
Railcraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.