What is Raiders Mod
Raiders Mod adds a new mob with different classes, and a progression difficulty system. Raiders look like other minecraft players in your game. Skins are added via the config files with a players name. You will receive several default raider skins and the rest is what you have to add. It supports Twitch sub whitelist. Raiders get progressively harder ever x amount of days as set in configs. Currently, there are 6 classes of raiders: Normal, Brutes, Tweaker, Screamer(Witch), and Rangers. Each of them has their own abilities and are bent on finding you. There is a simple faction based system.
- Raiders: Are your normal mobs.
- Archers: Much like vanilla skeleton.
- Brutes: Bigger, Slower, and Hits hard.
- Tweakers: These guys, care nothing for their own safety and run at you full speed. They have a specific scream.
- Pyromaniacs: Pyro’s carry flint and steel and actively look for things to burn. Even you.
- Screamers: This is a very hard spell casting class. You will always tell when you get close to screamers, as they create a fog and have a audio cue.
- Droppers: Friendly Raiders that will drop in from the sky. (Currently if Laser Creepers Riding Dinobots is installed they will drop with laser rifles.)
- Child Mobs: Much like your vanilla zombies.
- Steals from any usable inventory
- Steals farmland
- Can use doors
And two items: The Mercenary Comm which spawn friendly raiders to fight for you and Serum-B.
Raiders Mod Review:
Raiders Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: GenDeathrow, Darkosto