What is Practicalities Mod
Practicalities Mod adds some new and practical features to your current game. Since it only adds the features that are practical and most needed by most Minecraft players, it may not serve the aesthetic purpose or reach the expectation of some people. By the way, the mod is still in early stage of development so there are still something more to expect.
For now, let’s go to the recent features that we have:
- Rare Earth Magnet: Get all the Stuff and Things! Will pull XP orbs and Items directly to your inventory, and will work through walls.
- Smooth Glowstone: It is glowstone, but all smooth and shiny
- Refinery: A simple early game way to double your ore output. Requires more fuel, but has a chance of providing and extra ingot. You can also recycle your tools and armor in it as well.
- Luminus Rod: An item that when right clicked will place an invisible light source on the ground. Recharge it by placing it in a crafting grid with a Radiant Charger.
- Imbued Sword: An old powerful weapon capable of defeating any foe.
- Sitis Stick: Hold it in your hand and right click to make the rain go away
- Matter Transporter: No one knows how it works, but it is capable of moving blocks from one location to another.
- Imbued Tool: An almost magical tool capable of making work faster and more efficient.
- Wither Farm: A way to automate the killing of the Wither boss!
Practicalities Mod Review:
Practicalities Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.