What is Powered Thingies Mod
Powered Thingies Mod is designed to enhance farming in Minecraft. It does so by adding new machines to perform different actions.
The machines included are:
- Animal Farm: breeds, shears, milks animals… also can package animals for transport (based on filters)
- Animal Releaser: can release packaged animals into the wild
- Electric Butcher: can kill animals
- Sewer: collects sewage from animals
- Crop Farm: it can hoe land and can plant, harvest, fertilize crops
- Crop Cloner: it can grow a plant inside itself… pretty OP machine atm.
- Tree Farm: it can plant and cut down trees
- Animal Gym: can take a packaged animal and exploit it for electrical power. Occasionally the animal made it through.
- Incinerator: generates power from solid items
- Fluid Burner: generates power from liquid sources
Currently you can achieve 4x ore processing. This is how you should do: collect tesla plant seeds => liquefy them into molten tesla => combine that with ore to get 2 X Teslified Ore Lumps => grind those into 2 X Ore Powder => smelt those into 4 X ingots.
- Item Liquefier: liquefies items into fluids
- Item Compound Producer: produces items from fluids and items
- Powder Maker: grinds items into smaller pieces
- Powered Kiln: yet another furnace machine, just like any other
- Fluid Solidifier: combines and solidifies fluids. currently it can only make cobble, stone or obsidian from water + lava
- Liquid XP Storage: liquid xp is a fluid added by this mod that can be collected by some of the animal farm machines… this is just a storage unit for it.
Powered Thingies Mod Review:
Powered Thingies Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Powered Thingies Mod:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…