What is Pocket Nether Link Mod
A lot of people do not like the Nether, It’s inhospitable, repulsive and the main source of major lag. But eventually, you would have to come to the Nether to look for exclusive materials. No longer is this the case. Instead of building up a regular Nether portal, you can light a hand-sized portal. Though entities cannot cross to the other dimension, items passed through it are infused with the magical properties of the Pocket Nether Link and are transformed into their Nether equivalent.
Quartz Ore World Gen:
Quartz ore now spawns in the Overworld at y-levels 20 to 30 for all your decor needs.
- The Pocket Nether Link does not get used up in crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses(512) before you must craft another.
- Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
- Config Options:
- Can enable skeletons to drop their skulls at a given % chance(Disabled by default).
- The Pocket Nether Link’s recipe can be change to use 8 Obsidian instead of 4.
- You can change the durability of the Pocket Nether Link.
- You can disable Oveworld Quartz Ore Spawn, change Y-level spawn, or the rarity of Quartz Ore.
- You can disable Pocket Nether Link Recipes if you only want the Quartz Ore part of the mod(Version 2.3)
Pocket Nether Link Mod Review:
Pocket Nether Link Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.