What is PlasmaCraft Mod
PlasmaCraft Mod adds 8 new caustic liquids, based on real and fictional radioactive and hazardous materials. These liquids interact in interesting ways, and can be utilized to make many new blocks and items. If you love to study a bit about science and super materials, PlasmaCraft Mod is not a bad idea and could be a helpful source if you could make the most use of it.
Some of the things that can be made are:
- Glow Cloth, glowing stained wool that gives off almost as much light as a lamp
- Acid Barriers, acid-infused reinforced glass that damages any entity that comes in contact with it
- Acid TNT, a much more powerful form of TNT that also leaves behind pools of acid
- Energy weapons, like laser and plasma rifles
- The devastating Railgun
- A caustic boat to navigate acid pools scattered throughout certain biomes
- And you can create the Hazmat Suit that will allow you to enter caustic fluids without taking any health damage.
The mod is in alpha stage of development, so it will welcome all the bug report and problems that you may encounter during the installation and experience the mod. And keep up with it to see new content and it also welcome new suggestions all the time.
PlasmaCraft Mod Review:
PlasmaCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Malkierian, UntouchedWagons