What is Placeable Items Mod
Placeable Items Mod comes to your Minecraft world with a mission that is to help you to place items to decorate your home, granary, artist gallery, stable, and many more. The mod currently features a bunch of items that have fun interactions by right-clicking to them.
- 45° degrees rotation – precise rotation system that allows you to place every item in the best way possible!
- Fully multiplayer compatible – go ahead and show off the cool stuff you can make to your friends!
- Cool item interactions – on right click, most of the items have a cool interaction, try them out!
- Placeable achievements! You will receive a trophy for every achievement, and you’ll be able to place them down in a trophy room
- More items! We are not completely finished with vanilla items as of now
- Mod support! We want to add models for items from other mods
- Multiple models per item!
A full list of items that are placeable could be found here. Keep up with the mod to see what’s new and leave your suggestions to let us know what the mod should features in its next updates. For now, have the mod and enjoy!
Apples are placeable on top and bottom
Potions and tipped arrows
Tons of food
Chickens being attracted to placed seeds
Villager exposing his wares
Disk, book and compass
Placeable Items Mod Review:
Placeable Items Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Ferdz, MasterianoX