What is Piston Compression Mod
Piston Compression Mod uses pistons to compress certain types of blocks into other blocks or items.
In order to start compress blocks, you would need seven of the block you want to compress and six pistons. You will also need a way to power the piston and of course blocks to stop pistons from being able to move each other.
- Place a block to be compressed, and place six more of it on its six faces.
- Place pistons on each outer block that point inward to the center block.
- Ensure that none of the pistons can accidentally move each other.
- Activate all of the pistons.
- Once the pistons extend, deactivate them and remove the compressed block.
What configuration can you change in the mod?
You are able to choose exactly what compressions are possible. The first two columns of each entry are the old block’s name and a state predicate, the same as /testforblock uses. The second two columns are the new block’s or item’s name and a data value or block state. The final column is optional. Examples:
- minecraft:ice * minecraft:packed_ice
- minecraft:coal_block * minecraft:diamond
The first entry will allow ice blocks to be compressed into a packed ice block. The second entry will allow coal blocks to be compressed into a diamond.
Ready to compress ice
Piston Compression Mod Review:
Piston Compression Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.