As you make your Minecraft adventures, you would definitely need an AI companion that you would go with. Pet Buddy Mod is the little feature in the Minecraft game that allows you as a player to get an AI companion throughout your adventures. This feature does not add any importance to the play of the game, but it makes it more thrilling and attractive enhancing your interest to even indulge further in the higher levels of the game. The factor that gives this feature an upper hand despite that it adds no functionality to the game is its simplicity in usage. Once you install it, it would start operating automatically without you putting any managerial or controlling effort on it.
How it Works
Pet Buddy Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 works by implementing a small companion that would accompany you as you adventure the new places. Once you put Minecraft in the Mode folder and run it, the pet buddy would automatically appear without you touching or initializing it. He will carry the stuff that you need for your adventure in case your inventory is full, and to some extent, he can fight for you through using his exemplary skills and the weapons you would have given him so that you emerge victoriously on every mob that engage with.
Your buddy would need to be armed with a helmet and a sword and nothing else. When it gets sick, you just need to give it some food, and it would be perfectly healed and energized to fight for you again. In the event that buddy dies, you would have to wait for ten minutes before it resurrect again and accompany you to your adventure.
Function Pet Buddy Mod allows you to pimp your buddy with the best features to make it appear the way you would like it. You can do this by adding an item to the last slot of its inventory that its appearance will automatically change. The item you add determines the form that it would turn into for example when you add a bone, the buddy is going to turn into a skeleton while adding a cookie would make the buddy to turn into a flying bat.
Here’s a list of all currently available mobs, listed with their item !
- Sheep: wool (colored wool will color your sheep)
- Mooshroom: red or browmn mushroom
- Cow: leather
- Pig: (raw) porkchop
- Chicken: feather
- Squid: ink sac
- Bat: cookie
- Polar Bear: Salmon or Cod
- Villager: book
- Zombie: rotten flesh
- Skeleton: bone
- Spider: string or a spider eye
- Cave Spider: fermented spider eye
- Ghast: ghast tear
- Blaze: blaze rod or -powder
- Enderman: ender pearl or -eye
- Creeper: gunpowder
How to Install?
- First, you would need to download the Minecraft Forge.
- You would then need to put the mode’s jar file into the mod’s directory. After the above two steps, you would then be ready to use it for your adventures in the Minecraft game.
- There are different versions of the Pet Buddy mod that people can download and use. The latest one is the best because the buddy has more life and quick spawning ability as well as excellent health.
Pet Buddy Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2