What is Perfect Spawn Mod
Perfect Spawn Mod allows map makers/server owners to set the exact spawn point of a world. It is also possible for you to specify the start dimension.
To get your first steps with the mod, just simply place a file called PerfectSpawn.json in the main minecraft / server directory or (in a single-player environment) in the main directory of a save. The file has to have the following format:
This config file sets the spawn point to X:50,Y:70,Z:60 in the end, enables beds, spawn protection and forces an exact spawn.
If you create a file you always have to specify spawnX,spawnY,spawnZ and spawnDimension. exactSpawn, spawnProtection and forceBed are optional and default to true.
- “exactSpawn” : Specifys whether players will respawn exactly at the specified spawn point.
- “forceBed”: Specifys whether PerfectSpawn should force beds to be possible in the spawnDimension
- “spawnProtection” : Allows Spawn Protection in changed spawn dimensions.
A PerfectSpawn.json in a world directory overrides the one in the main dictionary.
You can use the command “/ps reload” to reload all config files and apply them instantly.
This mod class transforms all WorldProviders it finds, if you get a crash that only happens while using PerfectSpawn come to me first!
Instead of creating the json files manually you can also use the /ps set command to change the spawn ingame.
Perfect Spawn Mod Review:
Perfect Spawn Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.