What is Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod focuses on adding features for crops and growing in Minecraft. This is what the mod has had inside it right now:
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 6 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops (pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms)
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 19 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Simple Beekeeping (including candle blocks, wax/honey blocks, hardened leather armor)
- 1300+ new items and foods
- Placeable cake blocks of all new cakes
- Presser block that allows you to produce resources (such as honey, bubbly water, baits, paper, and much more)
- Well block that gives infinite water sources a better look
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Shipping block that allows you to sell crops, fish, meats, and beekeeping items for emeralds
- Ground Trap and Water Trap blocks that allows you to use bait to ‘catch’ resources when placed in the ground/water
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Right-click options for harvesting/auto-replanting (including vanilla MC crops)
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
And a Config file that allows you to configure everything in the mod.
Gardens and Drops
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Review:
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.