What is Origins of Darkness Mod
Origins of Darkness Mod adds a whole bunch of new tools, armors, blocks, ores, mobs, items, and biomes.
- Dark Sticks: used in crafting darkstone, darksteel, and dark gem tools. Crafted by putting a stick and a block of Darkstone anywhere in a crafting table.
- Dark Dust: used in potions in place of a spider eye. Crafted by putting one block of Darkstone anywhere in a crafting table. Doing so will yeild four Dark Dust. Also attained by breaking a Block of Dark Dust.
- Darkstone Brick: used to craft blocks of Darkstone Brick and blocks of Compressed Darkstone Brick. Crafted by putting a block of Darkstone in the top-right corner of a crafting table, as well as one in the slot directly to the left of it. Doing so will yield ten Darktone Bricks.
- Dark Shard: has a chance of dropping when a Phantom dies. Used in crafting Darkness Infused Dark Gem Swords.
- Dark Gem: used in making dark gem tools and armor, which are the strongest in the game.
- Darksteel Ingot: used in making darksteel tools and armor, as well as the darksteel block. Made by smelting a block of darksteel ore.
- Cooked Dark Bone: This kind of food could be achieved by cooking a raw dark bone. It will restore as many health points and saturation points as steak. When eaten, it will give the player instant heal I for 7.5 seconds.
- Raw Dark Bone: Dropped by Phantoms, Arthraks, and Shadows, this food will restore as many health points and saturation points as an apple. When eaten, it will give the player poison II for 12.5 seconds. When cooked, yields a Cooked Dark Bone.
And a lot of mobs, armor, tools and biomes… all included in Origins of Darkness Mod. Do you have enough patience to discover them all?
Origins of Darkness Mod Review:
Origins of Darkness Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.