What is Ore Shrubs Mod
You perhaps recognize these shrubs that allows berries to grow with properties of normal ore nuggets. It is widely believed to be disappeared from this world, but no! They are coming back. In deep caves, deeper in the hell or high above in the End, they grow and thrive. Only true adventurers can have enough courage to find them.
- Various ore shrubs that spawn in the overworld, nether and the end. (See supported Mods/Ores)
- Ore Berries can be crafted to the corresponding nuggets or ingots.
- A shrub trap that can be enchanted and cause mobs to drop additional experience.
- Loot Bags with random chest loot! Can be crafted from random berries.
- Forgotten Shrines will be generated in the world. Inside of them grow a Random shrub.
What you can find in this mod:
- Ore Shrub Block
- Ore Berries
- Compressed Ore Berries
- Forgotten Shrines, Random Shrubs & Random Berries
- Withered Shrub
- Shrub Trap
- Shrub Fertilizer
- Empty Bag
Default Supported Mods/Ores:
- Iron (Overworld)
- Gold (Overworld)
- Quartz (Nether)
- Draconium (End)
- Black Quartz (Overworld)
- Cobalt (Nether)
- Ardite (Nether)
- Dark Gem (Overworld)
- CertusQuartz (Overworld)
For crafting recipes, JEI would be a lot of help.
In case you want to make your own custom shrubs, here is how to do it:
After the first start of Minecraft a config file is generated called ModRegister.cfg. In here you write the mod id for which you want to create custom shrubs. It is important to use the ID and not the Name of the Mod!
It’s also important to use the right spelled mod id, otherwise your custom shrubs are not registered.
Then you create a json file named after the mod id and put it in the same directory as the ModRegister.cfg.
At the end you fill it with the custom shrubs you want to add.
Ore Shrubs Mod Review:
Ore Shrubs Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.